Villa Mãe Home
Villa Mae Home is located 4 miles north of the fishing town of Olhão at the end of a dirt road of 500m. Very quiet rural setting with beautiful views. The villa has a wide staircase that leads to a covered terrace on the north with built-in seating and a picnic table. Delightful place in the summer. There is a simple kitchen, spacious lounge-dining room with a fireplace for chilly winter evenings and patio doors to a large partially covered terrace facing south with table and seating.
On the ground floor are 2 bedrooms, 1 with a 2-bed 2.1m, the other with 1-2x single beds and a bathroom with shower. There is an indoor and outdoor stairs to the 1st floor with a large bedroom with two XL 1-person beds 2.2m, an en-suite bathroom with bath and patio doors to a large partly covered terrace with stunning views over the country, the hills and the sea.
Directly to the Garden Villa and many terraces with a wonderful 10 x 5m pool for much needed cooling in summer.
- After receipt of our booking confirmation, we will ask you to pay by return 25% of the total rental price. Your reservation only will become effective after receipt of your payment.
- At the latest 30 days before your arrival we expect you to pay the rest of the rental price.
- In case of cancellation, there will be no refund of payments. We advise you to effect insurance for this.
- We have the right to cancel your reservation if the payments described above are not effectuated in time.
- Included in the rent are:
- Water and electricity, excl. for heating.
- Bed – and bath linen.
- End cleaning, provided you leave the house is tidy and reasonably clean.
- The apartment is rented for the number of persons mentioned on your reservation e-mail. If you want to have family or friends stay with you during (part of) your holiday, please let us know when booking.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Damage deposit: upon arrival we expect you to pay a deposit of € 250,- , which will be returned to you when you leave the apartment and no damage is found.
- Unless other arrangements were made, you will have access to the house as from 15.00 hrs and will have to leave before 10.00 ‘o clock on the last day of your stay.
- Your reservation confirms you agree with the above mentioned stipulations.
|1 January – 31 March||€ 610|
|1 April – 31 May||€ 715|
|1 June – 30 June||€ 845|
|1 July – 31 August||€ 1.400|
|1 September – 30 September||€ 845|
|1 October – 31 October||€ 715|
|1 November – 31 December||€ 610|
- bed- and bath linen (available)
- end cleaning € 75,00
- baby cot incl. linen € 20,00 per week
- high childrenschair € 15,00 per week
- electric heating and wood at cost price
Damage deposit: € 250,-